The Italian Society of Yale Students and Affiliates is organizing Italian-English language tandems. We are looking for Italian and American native speakers who want to improve and practice the foreigner language.
Let’s meet at Koffee on Audubon on Wednesday 11/07/12, 7pm. We’ll double check our schedules and fix the tandem.
The session will be organized as follow:
- At least one hour conversation (once a week).
- Speaking half English and half Italian or each of you can practice the language of interest for the full session.
- No language teaching but just speaking/communication practice.
- If needed, basic review of the grammar.
- Paying particular attention to pronunciation and vocabulary extension.
- You can use books, online materials, songs and every other kind of study aid you think would be useful for practicing.
If you have any suggestion, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org